Download Windows 7 Beta

Just wanted to write a quick post about the new Windows 7 Public Beta that is available from Microsoft beginning today at 12pm (PST). Of course, there are traffic load issues at the download site, but luckily, here at work, we have an MSDN subscription where I've previously downloaded Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. I am exciting about continuing to play with Windows 7 on an old laptop and also in my Microsoft Virtual PC lab.

Be sure to visit the Windows 7 website beginning at 3pm EST (12pm PST) if you would like to be one of the 2.5 million people to get the Windows 7 beta.

Are you going to download Windows 7? Leave me a comment...

Comments

No responses to “Download Windows 7 Beta”

Post a Comment

 
Computer Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Privacy Policy