RChase Computer Consulting stats

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd write a short article about some websites stats to get ready for my appearance on Wildstyle Live! this Thursday. RChase Computer Consulting has been viewed over 24,000 times since April of 2008 (beginning of blog) with an average daily view of about 28. I know that may not seem like alot to most people, but I amazed when I look at the stats and what people search for to find RChase Computer Consulting. One of the most popular pages is the article that I wrote about using the HP System Recovery disks. Another popular page is about converting a VHD file to XVA format. I know, it sounds boring, but apparently, people are still searching on how to do it.

Anyway....I am not bragging at all. Like I said, I am amazed at how writing a few tech articles can turn into something so needed by others out there. I read many tech blogs myself and appreciate them when I find an answer to a problem. So my goal is to help others the same way.

RChase Computer Consulting has been viewed all around the world, just take a look at the map below:






Ok, I hope this helps get to know me a little bit. I look forward to chatting with some people this Thursday @ 8pm on WildStyle Live!

Comments

No responses to “RChase Computer Consulting stats”

Post a Comment

 
Computer Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Privacy Policy