RChase Computer Consulting to be featured on Wildstyle Live Ustream channel

I know.....I have not written any articles in a few months. Honestly, I have spending time with my family and I recently took over the Media Ministry at Living Water Church. I've been re-designing the church website using Wordpress (sorry Blogger fans) and I may migrate this site to a wordpress site as well.

Today, I wanted to let you know that on July 22nd, I will be the guest speaker on my good friend
DJ WildStyle's show which is broadcast live on Ustream.tv every Thursday @ 8pm. On his weekly show, he discusses many topics ranging from current music news to of course DJ stuff! As his guest, I will be discussing computer issues such as PC upgrades, removing viruses and I may talk about a Mac or two since I recently got an iPhone.

Be sure to tune into
Wildstyle Live! on 7/22/2010. You can chat with us and I believe DJ Wildstyle may have some prizes for anyone that listens the following week.

Comments

No responses to “RChase Computer Consulting to be featured on Wildstyle Live Ustream channel”

Post a Comment

 
Computer Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Privacy Policy